wineconf 2002 user submitted agenda topics

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at witch.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 11 18:49:31 CST 2002

Hi Michael,

Nice list!

I wonder if it could be arranged some video recording there of the lectures?
I'm pretty sure the companies who'll show the presentation will put them
online after the conference - but digital recorded presentation gives much
more, and I'm sure most of the people here who can't join the conference
would love to see it.

Will it be recorded? anyone thought of this?

Thanks,
Hetz