WinelibVersion() [was: bit-blit ops]

cdr cedar at 3web.net
Fri Jun 17 12:18:57 CDT 2005

Felix Nawothnig wrote:
> cdr wrote:
>
>> much appreciated, cdr
>

> Now... would you tell us what the misbehaviour in Wine is your
> application suffers from?
>
> Since bitblt isn't exactly rocket science this one should be easy to
> fix... (no?)

It is on my "todo" list. But you must understand our difference
in perspective:

You believe my end user should upgrade to new versions of wine
where these things are fixed. I believe that if I tell my user:
upgrade wine, or forget running my app, I'll be the looser.
I will simply not say that to my user, period. Thus, I need to
know *both* that I'm running under wine and under what yyyymmdd
release "stamp" (BTW, pls keep it that way: it sooo much better
than a "version number").

cheers, cdr