DirectDraw -> WineD3D patch

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Mar 2 15:35:55 CST 2006

Hi,
I've brought my DirectDraw over WineD3D patch in a form where I want to show
it to the public for review. I've uploaded it to
http://stud4.tuwien.ac.at/~e0526822/, where it is described in detail(below
the game list).

If there are no fundamental objections against it, I'll start sending patches
for WineD3D. The changes I'll make in small patches :) are:

-> Header fixes, that wined3d_interface.h can be included with d3d.h
-> Adding methods to WineD3D for DirectDraw rendering
-> Adding the 2D only surface implementation to WineD3D

When WineD3D is ready, I'll send a patch for dlls/ddraw to wine-devel and
wine-user for a broad regression testing, and when the regressions are out,
the ddraw can be replaced(From my POV, AJ has the last word of course ;) )

Have fun playing,
Stefan