"IE5 or higher required". Grr.

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Sat Mar 11 14:26:34 CST 2006

I must really say I agree with you here, Jeremy. I think what Dan is
doing for wine is excellent, and I for one appreciate him keeping us
abreast of his efforts and the problems he encounters. The apps he's
working with are really important for a lot of people, and as such they
probably need our attention so we can make Wine a more viable
alternative. I don't think Dan is spamming wine-devel at all; in fact
I'd like to see him keep letting us know about all of these things.

Just my two cents...

James