[Winetest RFI] What do you want out of the test suite?

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:28:09 CDT 2007

Stefan Leichter wrote:
> Am Friday 10 August 2007 12:15 schrieb Paul Vriens:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just want to get people's opinion(s) about the needs/requirements/whishes
>> for both the conformance tests themselves (including winetest) as well as
>> the webpages.
>>
>> I'll collect the information and will put it on the wiki.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Paul.
>
> What about marking the "todo_wine" on the web page somehow?
>
> Bye Stefan

Hi Stefan,

todo_wine will only be present on a Wine testrun. Results for each test are
available (including todo) when you hover over the single results.

We can of course use a general 'todo' visualization but who do you like to see that?

Or was you're idea to show todo_wine's in Windows results !?

Cheers,

Paul.