[dplayx 01/12] Tests for CreateGroup

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 01:46:40 CDT 2008

Ismael Barros wrote:
> Tests for CreateGroup
> Fixed the implementation of CreateGroup and CreateGroupInGroup so that
> it doesn't segfault when the service provider is not initialized
>
> ---
>  dlls/dplayx/dplay.c        |   10 ++

Hi Ismael,

On what Windows version are you running your tests for verification? Is there
anything particular you are doing to speed up the tests on your box?

test.winehq.org already shows timeouts for all boxes that are running W2K or
higher. This new patch serie will even add more tests but I'm afaid we will not
see any output from it on the mentioned website.

--
Cheers,

Paul.