shlwapi: add some more tests for UrlUnEscape

Michael Karcher wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 18 16:33:36 CDT 2008

Am Montag, den 18.08.2008, 20:31 +0200 schrieb Michael Karcher:
> Am Montag, den 18.08.2008, 08:46 +0000 schrieb Louis. Lenders:
> > hi, tests show that UrlUnEscape still converts the url-string if the
> > bufferpointer is set to NULL, and the
> > URL_UNESCAPE_INPLACE is set. Test passes fine with native shlwapi, and
> > in wine after applying the previous sent patch :
> > http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20080814/d5feb31b/attachment.txt
> Please resend the patch including the testcase,
Another point: Please do not link attachments directly but put there the
URL to your mail, so gets access to the whole message. It will further
help Wine developers to quote the subject too, so they might remember
the patch without clicking the link at all. In this case, it might look
like this:

previously sent patch: "shlwapi: If the URL_UNESCAPE_INPLACE is set,
UrlUnEscape should not fail if pcchUnescaped buffer is
NULL" (http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-August/059445.html)

Regards,
  Michael Karcher

PS: Please don't be offended by this kind of critique. I appreciate the
work you do for Wine, and would like your patches to go in, so I am
trying to give hints to you how to make your patcher easier to review to
raise chances of getting your patches committed.