shlwapi/tests: test UrlUnEscape inplace behavior (1/2) (try 2)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Aug 26 08:48:31 CDT 2008

"Dan Kegel" <dank at kegel.com> writes:

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:42 AM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
>> If you are resending a patch written by someone else you need to include
>> a From: line with the complete attribution. Alternatively if you have
>> made significant changes you need to add a "Based on a patch by" note in
>> the log message.
>
> I looked but couldn't find any doc for how the From: line is supposed
> to look, do you mean the smtp From line, or something embedded
> in the message?  I'll try something and see whether you like it :-)

It should be in the body of the message, in the same format as it would
have been on the original mail.

The best way is to commit the patch to your tree with the correct
authorship information, and then send the complete git-format-patch
output with all the headers in the body of your mail. If my commit
script detects an embedded git commit in the mail body it will ignore
the actual SMTP headers in favor of the git info.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org