Google's support for Wine in 2007

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Fri Feb 15 09:14:16 CST 2008

I just want to take a moment to personally and publicly thank Dan and Google.

We have appreciated Google's support, and the work of all Google employees,
interns, and SOC students very much; it has been a great boon to Wine.

I also worry sometimes that Dan is overly humble.  His direct technical work
is brilliant and the untold secret is the amazing job Dan has done of stretching every tool
and resource at his command at Google so as to maximize the positive impact for Wine.

It's clear evidence that one person can truly make an enormous difference in the world.

Thanks, Dan!

Cheers,

Jeremy