loader: more stringent sanity check

Christopher Buck butterwell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 18:11:44 CDT 2008

Strictly speaking, running as root is a OS level issue, not a wine
issue.   That being said, wine is being friendly if it notes the
possible issues with running as root.  That being said, letting the
user know the bypass switch or  when wine doesn't start up right away
is also friendly.

Perhaps we should be telling newbies how run "not as root", but that's
even further into the "it's not a wine issue" territory.

-Buck