[Wine] Wine 0.9.56 Photoshop CS activation

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Mar 14 09:39:19 CDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:28 PM, stephan <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>  Performance Issues (I still have configured the cachefiles in the optionsmenu):
>
>  - with an opened filebrowser, it takes a very long time to get a contextmenu with a rightclick (eg. to delete files).

It's quick for me.

>  - also could be the overall perfomance with opended images a bit better, during selecting brushes or other tools I recognized the same

If you can measure that (e.g. "when I boot to windows, it takes 7 seconds
to do X with this particular image at this URL, but in Linux, it takes
13 seconds")
maybe we can reproduce it and fix it.

>  Graphical issues:
>
>  - minimized windows won't correctly shown in the left bottom corner and can not be maximised again (they are partial hidden)

Works fine for me.   What window manager are you using?
Can you send a screenshot?  How are you trying to maximize them?
- Dan