[Wine] winecfg

miykle wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 23 22:16:14 CDT 2008

[Embarassed]   G'Day, New to Ubuntu, new to wine, need help,
  When I enter "winecfg" I get thismiykle at miykle-desktop:~$ winecfg
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\\windows" is not accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"c:\\windows\\system32" is not accessible.
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\\windows" is not accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"c:\\windows\\system32" is not accessible.
err:wineboot:main Cannot set the dir to L"c:\\windows" (2)

 What does it mean and how do I proceed from here.
 I have UBUNTU  7.10
 Comp. has two HD's one with windows other with Linux.
 Many Blessings Miykle

 [Rolling Eyes]