[Wine] Need for Speed: Most wanted - Black screen when changing video options, sound issues and missing ArchLinux 0.9.57 package.

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 10:48:58 CDT 2008

Hey :)

Since I got my 7200GS I got some time to give NFSMW again a try (since
I couldn't get the textures to show in my Ti 4200), I must say it
works perfectly, except for the lack of motion blur, a black screen
appearing when I change any of the video options and the sound hanging
(repeats itself) after 2-3 seconds of play, either in carreer or quick
race mode.

I've already tried the NVIDIA driver 161 and the beta one without
luck, I've also tried Alsa, OSS, set the audio to emulation modes and
tried fullscreen & desktop window without any luck either.

WINE is 0.9.56 and OS is ArchLinux. I haven't been able to try with
0.9.57 because there is no package for ArchLinux and I hate building
from source.

Any help, suggestions? :)

- DARKGuy